Monday, October 25, 2010

Hey, I'm a blogger now!

Well, guys, here I am being dragged, kicking and screaming, into the 21st century!   As a product of the 1950's (yes, I am old) this new technology does not come easily to me.   Many of my customers can vouch for that fact, having heard me cussing at my computer from time to time.   But, nonetheless, here I am, starting a blog.

My intent is to keep you all up to date on happenings at Crystal Bead Bazaar and beyond,  giving you a glimpse of life as a bead store owner and worker.  I would also like to share what our employees and customers are up to, and of course, I have to include my babies, Uncle Jack and Bahama, my beloved French Bulldogs.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! This application is pretty easy! As a customer, I made a couple things with the African Kazuri beads I purchased at the store. Although I'm not as talented, you should stop by my Flickr and check them out.

    Hope to see you soon!
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging! A great forum for sharing ideas. Can't wait to show you my new triple twisted spiral. I'm thinking, maybe a class in Dec. if you like it. It's loaded with drops, crystals, magatamas, seed beeds in several sizes, and some surprise placement of vintaj. I also have a new oval rivoli pendant to run by you. We might stop in Thursday Eve for open beading. (if the snow does'nt get too high)Lol. Barb (from Butler)

    ReplyDelete